Angela Hartmanís Piano Studio
- A monthly statement will be given to you on the third lesson of each month, showing how many lessons there are in the upcoming month, as well as any other charges or credits. Payment is due whether or not you receive the monthly statement. New students need to pay for the monthís tuition prior to the first lesson.
- Tuition payment is due on the first lesson of each month, whether you are here or not. If you know that you will not be here for that lesson, please mail your payment.
3. There will be a late charge of $5.00 after the payment is more that one week past due. Please keep in mind that your payment is the teacherís paycheck.
- If the student starts lessons after the first week of the month, the remaining monthís lessons will be pro-rated.
- Methods of payment: Cash or Check. Proper ID is required when paying by check. Please make check payable to Angela Hartman.
- There will be a $25 charge for each returned check.
- Each lesson is $20.00 per 30 minute lesson.
- In the event that the teacher is unable to give a lesson for any reason, the teacher will provide a make-up lesson. If the teacher cannot provide a make-up lesson, the student will receive a credit for the following month.
- If the student misses a lesson for any reason, the student will still be charged for that lesson. No refund or credit will be given. Make-up lessons will be offered instead.
- When the student wishes to terminate monthly lessons, please inform the teacher as soon as you make that decision. At least two weeks advance notice is required.
11. The cost of books is not included in tuition.
- Students are expected to attend each lesson.
- Students are expected to show up on time for each lesson. If a student arrives late, that time cannot be made up.
- Make-up lessons will only be given if the student gives 24 hours advance notice when canceling a lesson.
- Students will be charged for a scheduled lesson even if they donít show up.
- Make-ups will be given for sickness, emergencies, school events, or if the teacher is unable to give a lesson for any reason.
Vacation and Holidays
- There will not be lessons during the following times:
( Spring Break, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving weekend, and Christmas Eve through January 2nd)
2. Students will not be charged for lessons that fall on the above dates.
1. Students are expected to be prepared for each lesson. This includes practicing and completing any homework assignments.
- Daily practice is essential in order to advance and make progress as a pianist.
Note to Parents: It is my goal as a piano teacher to provide your child with the finest musical instruction available today. Please discuss the importance of proper behavior during the lessons, as this will help in the advancement of your childís musical education.